Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's 10:30 PM. Do You Know Where Your Husband and Children Are?

I know where mine are... and no this post is actually not about that...
What it IS about is my new obsession: Pinterest. Grab a cocktail... I need to talk.



Because in reality, even though I know that the hubs is sitting right in front of me playing Batman on Playstation and the two chirruns are upstairs in the bed snuggled tight in their beds, the only object that I NEED to know where it is, is laying safely in my lap.

That would be my laptop, my pinning button and... yes... my Pinterest.

Can you smell the pretty coming through the screen people? OMG... It's been like 5 minutes typing, which is 5 minutes that I have been away from my new obsession. This blog is really taking way too much of my time...

Is this what it feels like to be on drugs???  I do know that I now understand my husband's "can't really hear you while this play is being snapped" thing he does while he's watching football and I'm nagging about something telling him something severely important about my sock drawer.

What is Pinterest you ask?  It's Playstation/ Football for women.  A place where I can neatly store all the ideas I run across on the internet without bookmarking my browser to death with things I will never, ever be able to find again... And unlike my browser favorite button, it stores a nice pretty picture that will remind me of all the projects my husband will complete around the house I will do. In fact, it's pretty much an internet Holy Ground of Pretty.  You really should take your shoes off upon arrival...

What I am really trying to say is: I will be hosting a Pinterest rehab meeting in January when one of my New Year's resolutions will most definitely include prying myself away from Pinterest with a crowbar to do other things... like ya know, work... or eat...

Marabou slippers still showers and puts on a decent pair of pearls everyday... I haven't completely lost it!

Follow me:  pinterest.com/melaniegayles

Share the Pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment