Friday, September 9, 2011

Kids Who Are WAAAY Cooler Than You

Just when your self esteem was getting it together... the music industry releases came up with some children who are way cooler than you...

Let's start here: Mindless Behavior

I was bopping along in the car to this song... thought it was about traveling across the world.

I've recently been able to listen to it because my son is in love with it... so, I do what I must for his musical education (aka- any excuse will do).

By the way... expect me to show up with afro boy's hair in 3...2...

Come to find out, this is the children's new Jackson 5, New Edition, NKOTB, N'Sync, B2K new generation... praying that they don't go the way of the groups that proceeded them.


And while we're on the subject, let's take a look at Diggy Simmons' song, "Copy Paste".  I feel like they try to do it like me, too.  I think I should play this in a work setting for a few folks...






Aren't there child labor laws to protect our adult cool from stuff like this... Secretly adding them to my ipod workout list... Enjoy the cuteness while you can Pumas and Cougars! 


No comments:

Post a Comment